|Sector||Groot- en detailhandel|
18 jun. 2020 | Amsterdam
Citrix engineer for High Availability services
Do you find satisfaction in understanding how your technical expertise enables our business applications and by that be able to Power Climate Smarter Living?
We need to strengthen our High Availability Services team with an additional colleague who is driven by technical challenges and the urge to always find better and more efficient ways of delivering services to the customer.
The High Availability Services team is a multi-competence team located in several countries, operating mission critical IT services, like end user support, workplace services and high available infrastructural and application services to highly demanding business areas. This includes supporting critical users, running on-site support and providing high available IT-services.
In the role as Citrix engineer you will be working in a team that is very close to the functional application maintenance as well as business. To succeed in this role it is important that you are self-driven, exact, analytic, critical and knows how to prioritize. You are not only an expert technician but you also have social competence and understands the need of the business. You always challenge yourself and others how to improve and are open for suggestions from others but can also give your own.
The candidate is a team player and has a hands-on mindset, a strong customer- and problem-solving orientation, shows fast results, and has demonstrated good communication skills, especially in an international organization.
As our Citrix engineer you are responsible for operating, maintaining and optimizing our Citrix landscape. You, together with your colleagues, ensure that the infrastructure and applications have an up-time as close as possible to 100%.
You will work close together with the on-site support teams at the premises of the business and a dedicated ServiceDesk to have short response times.
- Understanding the design, building and operating of the complete high available infrastructure in the Datacenter including the processes, within the virtualization area as your specialism.
- You are a good troubleshooter, operational person but are also able to work in a project.
- Automate everything attitude.
- You are able to think outside of the box and deliver valuable input to the team.
- A can do mentality.
- A solid understanding of Citrix virtualization products (XenApp/ XenDesktop 7.15).
- A solid understanding of Windows 2012R2/2016.
- Experience with ivanti (formerly AppSense).
- Experience with Citrix ADC.
- You have a Automation way of thinking and you’re willing to develop.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in a large international environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Able to work under pressure.
We offer an exciting and challenging job where you work close to business as well as to technology. You will have the chance to broaden your area of expertise even more and gain a solid understanding of the energy utility business as well.
This job requires some international travel. You need to be able to work independently in an international team that meets more virtually than physically. Vattenfall wants to be your employer of choice and offers excellent primary and fringe benefits.
You are also expected to take part of an on-call scheduled, shared with your team mates.
The work location is flexible (Netherlands (Amsterdam), Poland (Katowice, Gliwice), Sweden (Solna)).
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application form.
For more information about the recruitment process you can contact Christiaan van der Horst (Recruiter) via email@example.com.
“Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure are many of our positions security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.”
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Solliciteren op deze functie