Application Manager CRM
|Organisatie||Artsen zonder Grenzen|
21 jul. 2021 | Amsterdam
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) / Artsen zonder Grenzen is an international, medical humanitarian organisation working in more than 70 countries around the world. Our medical teams act fast to save people’s lives in conflict zones, natural disasters and epidemics. We go where we are needed most.
At the headquarters in Amsterdam, staff focusses on recruitment, communication and fundraising in The Netherlands and supporting operations in the field. We largely depend on the support of (private) donors and the broader public. The Communication and Fundraising Department works to create support and raise funds among the Dutch audience. More than 450,000 people support our work, but due to the growing needs in the world, we are looking for new supporters. At the same time, the changing society requires constantly adapted ways to connect with us.
At Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) / Artsen zonder Grenzen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees. We encourage applications from individuals of all genders, ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, races, religions, beliefs, ability status, and all other diversity characteristics.
In order to be able to further develop the data-driven strategy of Artsen zonder Grenzen/MSF-Holland, we are looking for a:
Application Manager CRM
Fulltime | Based in Amsterdam
The OCA Communications & Fundraising Department
MSF-Holland largely depends on the support of its donors and the broader public for its work. The Communication and Fundraising Department works closely together to create support and raise funds among the Dutch audience. More than 450,000 Dutch people support our work, but due to the growing needs in the world, we need more supporters. At the same time, the changing society requires constantly adapted ways to bind people to us.
Place in the organisation
The Application Manager CRM works closely with the various teams and expertise, such as private fundraising, campaigns and content and reports to one of the coordinators of C&F and the ICT/IT Department.
Objectives of the position
As an application manager CRM, you will manage the life cycle of MS Dynamics for Sales and Customer Engagement by identifying issues, build solutions and provide technical support. You will support processes with vendors to ensure smooth and timely resolution of issues, identify and monitor business-critical CRM processes, identify & initiate improvements to the CRM system to help achieve the Communication & Fundraising and Finance Legacy goals, KPI and strategy.
You maintain the CRM application environment and advice on the application landscape and include the fundraising IT components hosted on Azure, Release Management of the CRM, monitoring test environments and sandboxes, monitoring and optimizing performance, basic licensing knowledge is a bonus.
The application manager CRM is a new role in the data team of the C&F department. The candidate should be a self-starter and proactive in filling in this new role, knowing that the data landscape is new and not well documented.
Do you want to act as a bridge between Communications & Fundraising Team, IT & other stakeholders, where everyone speaks a different language? Do you want to understand the MSF’s constraints as an NGO, and the caveats of budget & resources that accompany this?
Would you like nothing more than to use these skills to make a difference for people in need? Then we are looking for you!
Can you find yourself in the job description below? Then we would like to see your CV and cover letter!
- You will improve, optimize and advice on solution of the CRM landscape, including points of integration with other applications;
- You map and advice processes and (in close collaboration with the Officer Business Intelligence) translate business and functional requirements to technical solutions and integrations and implement those on the CRM platform;
- You will maintain, monitor and improve performance of the CRM systems and related applications and integrations to ensure crucial business processes run properly;
- You will provide business user and systems support along with project execution for activities relating to the organization's Customer Relationship Management platform;
- You handle IT related requests for Communication & Fundraising and Finance in close collaboration with ICT department; ICT infrastructure team and central IT Service desk;
- You work closely with end users on all functional modules to document business needs/requirements for upgrades and enhancements;
- You will contribute to CRM projects such as platform installations, upgrades and migrations, data extracts for financial or audit purposes, integration with other mobile and cloud apps;
- You keep track of and maintains knowledge of (new) Azure technologies like Azure SQL, function apps, service bus, etc.
- Release management, including coordination of releases with C&F and Finance, testing, etc.
You are an enthusiastic candidate with an extensive knowledge of CRM systems (the technical aspects of). You have a hands-on mentality, you are analytical and a team player. You will identify & initiate improvements/enhancements to the CRM system to help achieve the Communication & Fundraising and Finance Legacy goals, KPI and strategy.
- A higher professional education or university education in a relevant domain (Computer Science)
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience with CRM systems
- Certified MS Dynamics 365 CE (for Sales and Customer Engagement)
- System integration & architecture
- Experience with translating business needs into IT Solutions
- Excellent command of the English language and a good command of the Dutch language is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and advisory skills
- Given the nature of the position, a flexible working attitude is essential
- Strong knowledge of latest technologies of Cloud Computing Services (Azure) and CRM systems (MS Dynamics 365 CE (for Sales and Customer Engagement))
A challenging position within a stimulating, professional working environment in a major international organisation. A challenging experience within a NGO.
We offer you a Dutch employment contract, based on 40 hours per week.
A gross monthly salary in scale 6 between between € 2.907,- and € 4.152,- depending on professional experience, based on a 40-hour working week.
The contract is for one year (subject to satisfactory performance) based on a fulltime appointment.
Attractive secondary benefits (e.g. premium free pension, 30 holidays).
Information and Application
MSF-Holland is an organisation committed to promoting inclusion and diversity. We strongly encourage Black, Indigenous, People of Color, LGBTQIA2S+ people, and individuals living with disabilities to apply.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and meet the requirements, we welcome you to apply directly via the Apply button on his page and upload a letter of motivation + Curriculum Vitae (in English) as one combined document (only applications with a motivation letter will be included in the process).
The closing date for applications is 15 Aug 2021. Due to the holiday season it is possible you receive any feedback from MSF a little bit later than expected. The interviews will take place the end of August.
If you are interested in this post and would like additional information about the recruitment procedure, please contact: Daphne Gorgels (Recruitment Consultant)
Acquisition is not appreciated.
Keywords: application manager, CRM, CRM systems, KPI, computer science, MS Dynamics 365, Azure, IT, information technology, artsen zonder grenzen, Amsterdam, fulltime, msf
Solliciteren op deze functie