System Manager Citrix
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Innovation is high on our agenda, as the payments industry is rapidly evolving. That’s why we foster the development of new and innovative solutions, such as instant payments, contactless payments, mobile payment solutions and digital identity services, allowing our clients to cater for the shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do. Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe.
What will be your job?
You will be responsible for the image creation and the deployment process and for the intake of new applications and publishing them. You will be responsible for the day to day management and Service Support. You will ensure customer satisfaction and interact with all involved technical experts. The tasks include activities such as, ensuring meeting the agreed service levels with regard to availability, performance, capacity, continuity and security. The preparation of changes and the controlled implementation of the changes. Resolving incidents and delivering services.
As the System manager Citrix your job will be to:
- Build, test and deploy master images.
- Intake Software packages and test and deploy them.
- Support Application running on Terminal Services, Virtual Desktop, Citrix and AppV.
- Problem management to improve service levels.
What do you have to offer?
- Having experience with OS-deployment through SCCM, SCCM Task Sequences, PVS and MCS. Having experience with XenApp, XenDesktop.
- Having experience with application packaging and able to automatically distribute and install unattended. Having experience with App-V, Citrix Application Layering, GPO and Citrix WEM.
- A sufficient background knowledge and ability to communicate at a high technical level with Active Directory managers, VMware managers, Storage managers and Network (firewall) managers.
- Ability to interact positively with other cultures (Italy, Germany, France, English) in an international environment.
- Ability to motivate others to work together to achieve technical goals.
- Willing to give 24/7 support to Users and follow up from beginning to end. troubleshoot.
- Excellent communication skills, business fluent English.
What do we offer in return?
We can offer you an expert function providing value added Core Shared Services in a growing international company. Your job will be diverse, dynamic and you will very close to Core Infrastructure. There is a continuous drive to meet and adapt to new challenges. You will be based in Utrecht or Brussels.
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course… pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
Further information and application process
For further information about the position, please contact Werner Vos Team Manager +4969256554464. For information on the procedure please contact Carolien Polman, Recruiter Phone: +31883855801. For more information about us, please visit our website: equensworldline.com.
A pre employment screening is always part of the process, an assessment can be a possibility. You need to have a valid work permit before applying for this job.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click via our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format. You can also apply in English via our Careerpage, select nr. 142317.
equensWorldline does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities. Agency calls are not appreciated.