Hours a week: 36
The work environment
Within equensWorldline Acquiring Products division, Solution architects work in an international multi-country environment, belonging to a team in staff to the Global Acquiring Division Manager. In this respect, a sound Architectural Governance is necessary to guarantee the design and implementation of market-proven, robust, reliable and reusable software components.This in combination with a continuous look at innovative technologies and solutions that could provide business and technological benefits to the division and the company in general.
What will your job be?
The Solution Architect translates division and corporate strategy with the defined Acquiring Products roadmap into a design of applications, infrastructure components and processes, representing the Solution Roadmap. You execute architecture policies standards and strategy within the Acquiring Products division in line with the domain (and Enterprise) guidelines and eW business goals (e.g. cost effective and efficient), resulting in the architectural design of applications, services and processes.
You develop architecture on Acquiring domain level resulting in reference models and building blocks for a sub-set of the applications, taking in consideration the technology stack. You design and maintain the relevant part of the applications/solutions roadmap and plan on tactical level, defining specific “transition architectures” when necessary.
For complex projects and programmes, you fulfil the role of Project Architect and have the responsibility to validate the technical requirements and write the relevant functional and non-functional user requirements. You are responsible for ensuring the completeness (just-enough, just-in-time) of the architecture for your responsible application(s). This means, adequately addressing concerns of stakeholders and maintaining the integrity, determining the boundaries that clearly guide the solution teams in defining the detailed solution.
What do you have to offer?
Our ideal candidate disposes of the following key characteristics:
- > 5 yearexperience in Acquiring Domain Architecture; of which at least 2 years in a similar position
- Extensive knowledge and technical breadth, specialized in-depth in Acquiring processing (both Front and Back Office)
- Knowledge in Middleware technology (application integration)
- Basic knowledge on technical Infrastructure
- Knowledge about COTS (Commercial Off The Shelf) solutions within the listed disciplines
- Method-driven approach to execution, like TOGAF or DyA
- Full project scope experience for at least 5 years
- Extensive experience in requirements management
- Leadership and good understanding of bridging the gap between technology and business
- Skills and experience in financial industry for at least 5 years
Our selection criteria are:
- Academic degree
- Relevant certification
- Knowledge of Architecture frameworks like TOGAF or DYA
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of international standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong verbal skills
- Near native in English
You are able to connect all the various views to each other and are able to satisfactorily reconcile the conflicting concerns of different stakeholders, and showing the trade-offs made in doing so.
What do we offer in return?
Depending on education and experience, your gross annual salary (including thirteenth month and holiday allowance) will be between € 60,500,- and € 83,100,- based on a 36 hour work week. Next to that we offer excellent secondary benefits such as an annual performance allowance, a nearly premium free pension and an interesting, challenging and international work environment. Furthermore, there is room for professional and personal development and a good work-life balance. This is a full-time job of 36 hours a week. Working hours are determined after consultation with the manager. You will be based in Utrecht.
Further information and application
For further information please contact Carolien Polman, Recruiter, Phone +31 88 385 5801 or Giovanni Di Guardia, Phone: +39 02 18 31 03 97.
An assessment can be part of the selection procedure. Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position. Visit www.equensworldline.com for more information about our company.
To apply directly, use the application form.
Acquisition is not appreciated!