Junior Information Technology Specialist / Helpdeskmedewerker
Will you join us as Junior Information Technology Specialist (Helpdeskmedewerker)?
Quaker Chemical Corporation, headquartered in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, is a worldwide developer, producer, and marketer of custom-formulated chemical specialty products and a provider of chemical management services for manufacturers around the globe, primarily in the Steel and Automotive industries. Quaker Chemical is a financially sound and growing company.
Our EMEA Headquarters are located in Uithoorn, near Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Over 400 people are employed by Quaker EMEA, working on product development, production, sales and marketing. Quaker Chemical EMEA manufactures more than 500 different products, mainly auxiliary substances for the metal producing and processing industry. Although operating internationally and with a global orientation, the feel of the Uithoorn site is quite local, which results in an open, informal and a pragmatic atmosphere.
- Provides first-line support to all European users regarding availability, applications and daily use of hardware and software application as well as peripheral equipment
- Responds to inquiries and requests for assistance with the Organization’s computer systems or PC’s., Identifies problems, troubleshoots and provides advice to assist users
- Installs new, and maintains existing hardware and software
- Assist in administering the Local Area Network security and Active-Directory for Europe
- Assist the European System-Support Manager with other IS areas to resolve problems if necessary
- Be aware of development in PC software (office automation applications) market
- Keep information centre library well documented
Requirements for this challenging job
This position requires knowledge of information management/analysis to the level norm acquired in and at least 2 years experienced with design of LAN's and WAN's, experienced with distributed software packages, internet networking concepts, knowledge of Windows 7/10 and Office 365 as well as TCP/IP protocol is mandatory.
- Works cooperatively as a member of a team and commits to team objectives
- Communicates clearly, openly, timely and two-way
- Proactively pursues the expectations of internal and external customers
- Actively pursues learning and continuous improvements in the job role
- Takes personal responsibility for the safety of self and others
If you recognize yourself in the above and you have become enthusiastic about the position, you might be the colleague to join our Customer Services team! We offer an interesting job in a professional team, competitive salary and an attractive fringe benefits package.
Do not hesitate and send us your written motivation and curriculum vitae via the online application form.
For additional information about Quaker, look at www.quakerchem.com.
Acquisition is not appreciated.